Internal medicine unit (Heart 2) A
INTERNAL HEART UNIT II
With the area of 470 square meters, Heart Unit II commenced its activity on October 8, 2000. This unit has an admission capacity of 18 patients. The equipment of this unit includes 18 semi-automatic beds, pump syringe, portable suction, ECG, central suction, electroshock etc.
The Internal Heart Unit II admits about 2000 to 2500 patients per annum. The most important common diseases in Unit II include:
- Patients with Angina pectoris
- Myocardial infarction
- Acute pulmonary edema
- Patients with chronic heart disease
- Patients with deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Patients with heart failure (HF)
The way a patient is admitted to this unit is as follows:
- Direct admission for the purpose of Pci angiography and/or heart surgery
- Admission through the internal units of the hospital (e.g., emergency unit, surgery unit, cath lab, CCU)
This unit includes a matron, 13 registered nurses, 5 nursing assistants, one secretary and two servants.
This unit is located at the second floor of the hospital.